Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Coconut Fred Title Cards

Yeah yeah, it's been a while since I last posted, but I'm a busy bee. Anyways, here's some title cards I painted for the cartoon show, "Coconut Fred's Fruit Salad Island". I used photoshop to paint these up...it's just soooo much faster. I try to keep everything as "painterly" as possible...so it was important for me to customize my digital brushes according to how I would paint using the real stuff. Anyways, here's the title card from the first show, another from an upcoming show and one that is still in progress, but mostly finished.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that Watermelon had crooked teeth!
Nice paintings~
-sop

Gerald said...

i know, i know, jas, but man i had to take the LONGEST shit ever and it totally prevented me from posting on this blog for weeks!

Anonymous said...

i was just googling fred and i came apon this! fucking awesome i set the last one as my desktop

amazing
eddie t.

stef choi said...

this is RAD!!

Anonymous said...

Duuuuuuuuuuuude . . . as always, your skills make my eyeballs climax!!!

Eric Bauza