Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Potpourri

Hey gang, it's been a while. Busy busy busy! Anyways, I've been doing background painting for various studios for a little over a year now and it's been great fun! I've learned an assload and hope to keep on improving. Anyways, here's a sampling of some of the backgrounds i've had the opportunity to paint up this past year.











And yeah, don't worry, ORIGINAL Jerry artwork is coming sooner than you think...it's about that time for my yearly traditional painting! When I start this painting, I'll actually go through the step by step of how I start from sketch to final paint. The painting part will start next week and will have to be done before the end of june since it's going into a show. More on that later! So I'll put up pictures of my process for those who are curious.

6 comments:

TYREE DILLIHAY said...

missing your laugh already, Jer.

Cheers!!!

Jennie Hoffer said...

Hope you're having fun in El Burbanko! :)

Tony C said...

Miss you man!

my lollipops are sweeter said...

dude, i totally can't tell you are asian from these paintings!! nice job!!

Anonymous said...

I love these, Jerry.

Unknown said...

These are nice! Are they digital or traditional? Got a preference to how you work??