Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mega Man 9 "Unofficial" Offical Box Art


So here's the leaked image of the "Mega Man 9" box art I did for Capcom! The image was taken by 1Up.com's Jeremy Parish at E3. Capcom printed the painting I made on T-shirts and handed them to the staff to help promote the game. Yes, the original image looks waaaay better than this, but I'm not supposed to post anything up until the Capcom marketing department "officially" releases this image. I'll be sure to update this post with a better quality image once this happens. Special thanks to Jon Gibson for recommending me for the job!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, I just wanted to comment on your Mega Man 9 box art. That's one hell of a job well done! It truly captures the feel of those ultra-cheesy classic Mega Man covers. Everybody I know who has seen it already went nuts over the art. Definitely can't wait to see the real version. Since it's a Virtual Console game release, in what capacity is the box art going to be used? Just t-shirts or is there something else planned? Drop me an email if you have the chance. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Anonymous said...

beautiful art work...it seems capcom has put out a poster, so perhaps you might be allowed to put up a nicer image??

nice site by the way...

g

Unknown said...

Well Mr. Gerald de Jesus... The game is being released today! So you should be an awesome duder and put up a high res of your fantastic art.