Sunday, October 16, 2005

Artsy Plans

Ok I have some group show paintings I need to get started on in the next couple of weeks. One of them is the upcoming "Cajun Nation Halloween Benefit". Since it's going to be a Halloween type of theme, I found this old sketch from last year which I'll use for the painting:



My planned medium for this painting is a mixed media / acrylic kind of thing. I haven't painted with acrylics in a LOOOOOOOONG time. But with this painting I'm going to document my process (as well as my f**k-ups!) so we'll see how it goes. My goal is to finish this painting in one day.

I'm also in the process of slooowly updating my webpage. The last time it got updated was in 2003!!! I'll be adding some pieces I've done since that time, but I'll post here when I've done some extensive updates.

2 comments:

PONG said...

HA! NICE! I Found yer site ma fello balut eater!!! Regarding your plans ...sounds good to me.
GREAT WORK !!!

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, Jer. You're updating your website! Can't believe I randomly decided to check it tonight...